Customer service should be one of your primary focuses in your business. If you deliver good customer services, your customers will keep coming back and they will tell others and you will get new customers, in the other hand when you don’t deliver great customer service, you should not be surprise when your phone call is unanswered. In direct sales your customer service will set you apart from your competitors.
Here is a few ideas to improve your customer service for your direct sales home business:
- Stay in contact with customers. Contact your customers on regular intervals, but not too regular, you don’t want to become a pain. Give them a call even just to ask how their kids are doing in school.
- Go the extra mile. Especially when there is a problem with an order. Try to help him or her in finding the best solution to fix it, then go that extra mile and give him or her something for the inconvenience like a free gift, or a discount on their next order.
- Let them know you a phone call away. Let customers feel in control, and assure them that you always here to answer any questions or to help out with any crisis they might be experiencing.
- Thank them and make them feel special. Always thank your customers for their orders and support, let them feel that they are in control, that they have made the right decision in buying your product. Complement them on their decisions.
- Give refunds with a smile. Don’t be nasty or sound disappointed when a customer wants a refund. You want to sell them products where they will be satisfied, else they won’t order from you again.
- Reward them for their support. Give them a discount on repeated orders. Give them a customer referral fee if they bring you more business.
- Make yourself and your order presentable. When delivering your orders make sure you look professional and respectable. Don’t deliver their order in an old shoe box or in a tiered package.
- Offer extra services. With their order one could offer something like gift wrapping.
- Get your catalogs to them. Make sure they have a shop to shop in, and also make sure they know what products are available. Customers don’t like to order and later find out that the product is not available anymore.
- Be diligent. Avoid mistakes with orders. Don’t get mixed up with customers and tell the wrong customer best of luck with divorce if she is not getting divorced. Make use of our direct sales software to keep track of your customers and orders and avoid mistakes.
Some other resources also about customer service
Keep those customers happy!